Featuring Pteris Fern in a 110mm diameter decorative clay pot. This fern is fairly easy to grow indoors as compared to other types of ferns. Just be sure to provide sufficient humidity and avoid direct sunlight as it may burn the fronds!
Free delivery included
1. The actual plant received might not be similar to the product photo as every pot is unique. Rest assured, we'll select the best looking one for you!
2. As every pot is handcrafted and handmade, do expect some unevenness/flaws in details due to the nature of the material.
1. Requires shady bright to indirect sunlight (avoid direct sunlight)
2. Keep soil consistently moist, do not let soil dry out
3. To increase humidity around the plant, you may provide a pebble tray or group plants together to increase transpiration
4. Does not require much fertilizing, however please dilute it at half strength if you do so.